Director, Linda Ruck
Linda Ruck is a consummate, fast paced PR and social media professional with 15 years of Public Relations and Event Management experience in Asia Pacific.
Previous positions include Public Relations Consultant for the Marriott Hotel Group, Event Manager with the Australian High Commission to Singapore, sub-editor Vietnam News, Time Out Correspondent in Vietnam, and international Public Relations Manager for an NGO in Vietnam and Editor-in-Chief of a niche start up entrepreneur magazine. An Australian, Linda has fifteen years of cross cultural experience and has been based in Asia for more than fifteen years.
Proven track record running successful media campaigns throughout Asia including: Singapore, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Thailand, India and Philippines.
- Event management expertise in China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, India, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
- Consultant for exclusive niche diplomatic VIP events to large scale presentations comprising more than 1,000 attendees.
- Spearheaded advertising and promotional campaigns for sustained visibility.
- Conceptualized and coordinated corporate and social events in Singapore and Asia Pacific.
- Freelance writer: articles published in Vietnam, Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia and New Zealand.
- Extensive database of media and business contacts in Asia Pacific.
Business Partner: Jessica Lim
PR and Business Development
Jessica has extensive experience in high end lifestyle products and launches and has a database of high nett worth contacts and high society contacts.
- Restaurant owner credited for introducing fine French cuisine to Singapore
- Eight years of experience in the hospitality industry
- Extensive experience organizing theme and high profile events.
- Jessica was voted Mrs. Singapore 2008.